Não têm produtos no Carrinho.
- Qualcomm Atheros Quard-Core ARM Cortex-A7 SoC
- Built-in Dual Band Concurrent Wi-Fi MU-MIMO (2x2)
- WAN x1 / LAN x1 Gigabit Ethernet
- Integration of Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU networks
- IPSec / L2TP VPN Traffic Encryption
- Rich Network Scanrio by S/W Configuration
- Modularization hardware design
- OpenWRT BSP embeded
- Web UI user interface
WISE-3620 is Qualcomm ARM Cortex A based hardware platform, which is operating at OpenWRT, described as a Linux distribution for embedded devices. The Advantech
WISE-3620 Industrial Router is Advantech IoT gateway design for smart city, Industrial 4.0 applications, even those in harsh environment, leveraging wireless sensor technology.
This IoT gateway can aggregate both the wireless sensor networks (WSN), including 802.11AC MU-MIMO Technology, wired sensors and ties them into an IP network. With modular
slot design, it can agilely adapt to a variety of wireless technologies at regional RF bands, wireless communication protocol by various uplink requirement and quickly go to market.
Entrega Normal | 3 a 5 dias úteis
Entrega Urgente | 1 a 2 dias úteis
*salvo ruptura de stock