- Network Broadcast Storm Protection.
- 4* 10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 1*100/1000 SFP Slot.
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function.
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture.
- 10Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric).
- 8K MAC Address Table.
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support.
- Surge Protection: 3,000 VDC Support.
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support.
- Redundant Power Input Design – 12~48VDC.
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Port Break Alarm.
- IP30 Rugged Aluminum Case Design.
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support.
- Operating Temperature Range: -40° to 75° C.
- 5-Year Warranty.
Antaira’s LNX-0501G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with four gigabit Ethernet ports and one dual rate (100/1000) SFP slot, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication. The LNX-0501G-SFP series provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection.
In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures or port breaks occur, plus the built-in advanced broadcast storm protection feature will block any data packet that exceeds a defined limit when it arrives to a port, until the rate decreases to a lower threshold.