Não têm produtos no Carrinho.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURN
Free shipping on all orders over $99.
- 5*10/100/1000Tx Fast Ethernet Ports & 2*100/1000 SFP Slot
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 14Gbps Back-Plane (Switching Fabric)
- 8K MAC Address Table
- 9.6Kbytes Jumbo Frame Support
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 relay output for Power Failure Detection
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range - STD: -40° to 75° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira’s LNX-0702G-SFP-T industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series are IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. The unit is designed with five gigabit Ethernet ports and two dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication. The LNX-0702G-SFP-T provides high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature using a dual power input design with reverse polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNX-0702G-SFP-T has an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. It is a perfectly designed product to fulfill special needs for industrial automation, outdoor applications, and harsh weather environments.
|Dimensions||30mm (W) x 99mm (D) x 142mm (H)|
|Ethernet Port||5*10/100/1000BaseT(X) auto negotiation speed, Full/Half duplex mode, and auto MDI/MDI-X connection;|
|Input Voltage||12~48VDC, Redundant Input (w/ 1 * removable 6-contact terminal block)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 75° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Power Consumption||9.1 Watts|
Entrega Normal | 3 a 5 dias úteis
Entrega Urgente | 1 a 2 dias úteis
*salvo ruptura de stock