Não têm produtos no Carrinho.
- Supports 8-Port 10/100Tx, + 2 Gigabit Combo Ports (2*10/100/100 RJ45, and 2*100/1000 SFP Slots)
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Non-Blocking Switching Fabric
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range STD: -10° to 70°C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira Technologies’ LNX-1002C-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable with 8*10/100Tx and 2*GigE combo ports (2*10/100/1000Tx RJ45 and 2*100/100 SFP slots for fiber). This series is ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication.
This product series provides a high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage and is suitable for harsh environments. It supports the power redundancy feature by having a dual power input design with reverse power polarity protection. In addition, the built-in relay warning function alerts maintainers when power failures occur.
The LNX-1002C-SFP series includes two models: one with an operating temperature range of -10 to 70°C and the other with an extended operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C. This product series has been designed to fulfill special needs for industrial automation and harsh outdoor environment applications.
Entrega Normal | 3 a 5 dias úteis
Entrega Urgente | 1 a 2 dias úteis
*salvo ruptura de stock