Não têm produtos no Carrinho.
- Supports 12*10/100/1000Tx + 4*100/1000 SFP ports
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- 8K MAC Address Table
- Jumbo Frame Support: 12.2K
- Surge Protection: 2,000 VDC Support
- ESD Protection: 6,000 VDC Support
- Redundant Power Input Design: 12~48VDC
- Built-in 1 Relay Output for Power Failure Warning
- IP30 Rugged Metal Case Design
- DIN-Rail and Wall Mount Support
- Operating Temperature Range: -10° to 70° C
- 5-Year Warranty
Antaira Technologies’ LNX-1604G-SFP industrial gigabit unmanaged Ethernet switch series is IP30 rated and DIN-Rail mountable. Each unit is designed with twelve gigabit Ethernet ports and four dual rate (100/1000) SFP slots for fiber connections, making it ideal for applications that demand high bandwidth and long distance communication; such as, power/utility, water wastewater treatment plants, oil/gas/mining, process control automation, security access control systems, and intelligent transportation systems.
This product series has a hardened design providing high EFT and ESD protection to prevent any unregulated voltage. It also has a dual power input support of 12~48VDC. There are two wide operating temperature models to support either a -10 to 70 ̊C or - 40 to 75 ̊C environment.
Entrega Normal | 3 a 5 dias úteis
Entrega Urgente | 1 a 2 dias úteis
*salvo ruptura de stock